HUJAN LEBAT, TANGGUL SUNGAI IRIGASI JEBOL

IMG-20150504-WA0007

Kamis, 30 April 2015 – SUKOREJO – Dihari itu Wilayah Kabupaten Pasuruan diguyur hujan yang cukup lebat. Akibatnya salah satu sungai irigasi tanggulnya jebol diterjang arus sungai yang sangat deras di Dusun Curahsudo Desa Curahrejo Kecamatan Sukorejo Kabupaten Pasuruan.

“Sungai ini adalah sungai irigasi utama yang mengaliri sawah sekitar 60 hektar, jadi saat ini sawah para petani tersebut terancam gagal tanam karena air mengalir ke sungai kecil dibawah sungai yang tanggulnya jebol tersebut, sehingga sawah yang seharusnya mendapat irigasi dari sungai ini kekeringan tidak mendapat pasokan air”. Penjelasan dari Kepala Desa Curahrejo saat dikunjungi oleh Muhammad Zaini Legislator PKS di lokasi kejadian.

Sampai saat ini sungai tersebut masih belum bisa diperbaiki secara swadaya oleh masyarakat, karena tanggul yang jebol sangat parah kondisinya. Meskipun kejadian ini tidak memakan korban jiwa, namun para petani khawatir tidak mendapatkan aliran air jika melakukan penanaman padi di sawahnya padahal seharusnya saat ini adalah musim tanam. Masyarakat dan para petani sangat berharap segera mendapatkan bantuan perbaikan tanggul agar segera dapat melakukan penanaman padi sesuai jadwal tanam.

17 Responses to HUJAN LEBAT, TANGGUL SUNGAI IRIGASI JEBOL

1. Launch Outlook either via your desktop shortcut or
    out of your Start bar. Any email is traceable on the IP address of the company’s sender.

gmail login page gmail.com login

2. You could also try tapping the “Clear Data” button, which is
    on the same screen as the Clear Cache option, but keep planned that clearing your data can permanently delete some of one’s saved data,
    possibly including drafts, unsent items and custom signatures.
    To send images message to someone’s mobile phone, open a brand new email in Gmail by clicking the
    “Compose Mail” icon.

gmail login com account mail gmail.com login

3. If you’re a gamer, you’re no doubt wondering how
    to beat your competition. Figure out a schedule for how frequently you switch slots.

The pilots who want to keep the galaxy safe for freedom and democracy will need to
    learn gunnery, electronics, mechanical, and engineering,
    but they should start with the learning skill, which
    reduces the amount clash of clans hack download time it takes for
    Eve Online characters to learn their skills.

4. Maricela says:

Do a hunt for the name of the business plus ‘promotion code’ to determine what
    you can find – you may wind up saving a couple of bucks with one easy click.

Maricela Maricela fast food near me dc

5. My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: pkspasuruan.org/2015/05/04/hujan-lebat-tanggul-sungai-irigasi-jebol/ […]

6. xQiD03YQ2wT says:

268282 572753I like this weblog quite considerably, Its a rattling good billet to read and uncover information . 56223

7. That lowers their frustration level, that may be especially valuable to
    your employees during busy periods.

restaurants near me serving fish restaurants near me macon ga (http://sullivan-communications.ch/)

8. Having an edge on future events will help you take precautionary measures against upcoming catastrophe.
    There are some changes from the first generation tablets and some issues with the new units but
    overall this is a pretty nice upgrade. On Saturday April 19, as the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival kicked off another epic weekend in Indio, California, Heineken, the
    festival’s official beverage sponsor, provided fans with a new way to experience
    the music, food, and art that surrounded them.

My homepage – pirater compte snapchat

9. ” Government spies can’t track cookies inside the Tor network, because traffic is encrypted during its circuitous route through three different relays. that exactly what the internet really needs is really a big ol’ delete button.

messenger hotmail hotmail.com login

10. Phim Sex says:

Keep your hands away from her head unless it’s to gently stroke her hair,
    and you won’t feel the temptation to encourage her to go deeper.
    Sex toys are sometimes daunting when you first set your eyes on them.
    When she begins to act clingy and possessive just after
    they have had Phim Sex a man begins to wonder what his life would really be like if
    he was dating her seriously.

11. Foster says:

If you are going for best contents like I do, just visit this site every day since it gives feature contents, thanks

Feel free to visit my blog; Foster

12. Bella says:

I’m glad I found your article. I would never have made sense of this topic on my own. I’ve read several other
    articles on this topic, yet I was baffled right up until I read yours.

my web-site – Canton Wet Basements (Bella)

13. Highly energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part
    2?

14. wikisend.com says:

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my website: wikisend.com

15. Turn with your Blu-ray player and connect with netflix streaming.

16. instant messenger, is definitely an application that helps chat.
    Make sure your email account is defined up to “Save Sent Mail.

yahoo email password cracker yahoo store login

17. Romona Kramm says:

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.